Friday, November 28, 2008

High School Flashback Tag

My cousin's wife did this on her blog and tagged me, so here's my answers.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep. A couple of guys, but not many after I was 16. Then I apparently had to date ones that lived far away and fly to take me to my dances.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Blue Hatchback Ford Escort 1985 and a Red Van too.
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? The written one took two tries, but the actual driving one was done the first time.
4. Were you a party animal? I don't think I fit with them. I was very social though.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I guess so.
7. Were you a nerd? I guess so. Our class wasn't that big. There weren't enough people to divide into the HS Drama movie genres.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? 4 years Varsity Tennis (my first year, there were only three girls on the team though.)
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Uh uh. No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Probably, if I think really hard. Wait no. Didn't have to think hard at all. :)
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Harville. She taught me my Freshman year for Fabric Arts and Design, Sophomore year for Yearbook, Junior year for Yearbook, and Senior year for Yearbook and Foods class. I spent all my extra time there.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? Freshman year-in Harville's room with friends, Sophomore year-in the back of the commons at a table by the door with my friend, her boyfriend, and his buddies (JR.), Junior and Senior years-drove home to eat.
13. What is your schools full name? Columbia High School. Sometimes they add in Columbia-Burbank High School though.
14. What is your school’s mascot and colors? Coyote (and you don't say E at the end. That's so annoying to me.) Purple and Gold.
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Freshman year-with my at-the-time boyfriend (who I never kissed) Dusty. I think my mom drove us. I don't remember going to eat. Sophomore year-my friend's big brother who didn't have a date. Our mom's went to dinner with us. Junior year- finally 16, didn't get asked. Hmmm. Senior year-Buddy from Pasco took me to mine and his. He also got together with someone else who went to both dances in the week between them. It was SO much fun!! He He.
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? I loved hanging out with all my friends, but there is too much drama. I wouldn't be able to do it anymore. I'd just tell them to all shut up and stop being so selfish and that the world does not revolve around them.
18. Where did you go for senior skip day? Our grade was jipped out of everything. The other grades got to go to Seattle or on a campout. My year, they decided that we couldn't do that, so we went to Go Bowl in Pasco, Cable Bridge Mini Golf in Kennewick, and back to Burbank for a BBQ and swimming at the house of a kid in our class. Ohh, Fun. Totally sucked.
19. Were you in any clubs? Yep. Let's see if I remember them all. Honor Society, Science Club, FHA Club, Knowledge Bowl, Yearbook (I was the co-editor one year and real editor the next) + Newspaper,....I think that's all?
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh, yeah. Only like 80 pounds. That's nothing, right? (I was teeny then.)
21. Who was your prom date? Curt for Junior,flew from Utah to take me and Mike, an RM who served in our town and flew up from Utah to take me to prom Senior year.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yes, if we even have one.
23. Did you have a job in high school? Babysitting, getting good enough grades, chores.

I TAG: Melinda, Emily H. and S., and Janae.