Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving All!

We are getting all excited for Thanksgiving and all the holidays to come in the next month over here.
Today the kids and I went to Michaels to buy a Christmas tree. We picked one out right away, bought it, drove around back to pick it up, and it wouldn't fit in the car (probably wouldn't work in the living room either), so then we had to drive back to the front of the store, go back inside, pick out a different tree, and then go and exchange it, then drive back to the back of the building and fit it into the car with three kids. Fun. We made it though. Now we have a nice white light pre-lit tree.
I am excited for the holidays. Yesterday I spent some time online and found just the right things for the kids on one website and without any shipping. It was great. I'm trying to not go overboard this year. Just one big thing that they asked for from Santa and one thing from us. Plus little ones to each other. Elizabeth wants a Littlest Pet Shop house and Olivia wants a Barbie car from Santa. Vincent is going to get a ride on train. So, I picked out things that go with their Santa presents' themes. I'm so excited for them to love just what I found for them. I still have to figure out Andy though. He is hard to buy for sometimes. He likes a lot of different things though and I'll figure out something. I bought the things for our sibling couples exchange too. We just have parents and cousins left. YEA! I love being this close to done already!
Amazon.com is awesome! They have actually already shipped most of the stuff I picked out.
Thankful!
I am very thankful.
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for my ancestors.
I'm thankful for the Gospel.
I'm thankful for friends.
I'm thankful for place I live.
I'm thankful for so many things.
I don't know what else to say.
So many.

We are so lucky here.
Happy Thanksgiving!