Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter
2. Print Shop Digital Assistant
3. Assistant Tennis Coach for one season
4. Mom
Four movies I've watched more than once
1. Bed of Roses
2. Wedding Singer
3. No Reservations
4. You've Got Mail
Four places I have lived:
1. Mesa, WA
2. Umatilla, OR
3. Burbank, WA
4. Richland, WA
Four places I have been:
1. Yellowstone (but I was so little I don't remember)
2. LA and San Diego for Honeymoon
3. Las Vegas
4. Kansas City
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Sara (SIL)
3. Janessa (Sister)
4. Kim Welling
Four of my Favorite foods:
1. Chicken Pot Pie
2. Lasagna
3. Cookies (any kind)
4. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asleep
2. Hanging out at Mom's House
3. Japan with Satoko
4. Movies
Things I am looking forward to in the next year:
1. Andy and Torrie dancing in Nutcracker
2. Vincent's 1st birthday
3. 8th Wedding Anniversary
4. Not being pregnant for one whole year (that's the plan until next November anyway)
Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. ER
2. American Idol
3. all Law and Orders
4. Supernanny