Tuesday turned out to be just about as busy as Monday was. It was rainy again, so I threw on my yoga pants (no I don't actually DO yoga unless Wii Fit counts...) and a tshirt and put my hair in pigtails and set about to clean the house. I needed to put away all the laundry I finished on Saturday night so I could use those baskets to start new laundry (well, I really put doing new laundry off until Wednesday). I had to unload, reload, and run the dishwasher since I was making dinner (for us and a family in our ward with a newish baby-I like to take meals in a few weeks later.) I watched a friend's son while his mom went to an appointment (actually he and Vincent just played nicely the whole time and Abby napped.) My Relief Society Presidency came to visit me (yes all four!) because it's my birthday this month. They even brought me a cute card and treats (that I hid from myself). It was nice to visit with them. I also made several phone calls and appointments and arrangements to cross off a bunch of things on my weekly list.
After school, I picked the girls up since it was rainy still and went to Pizza Hut to pick up a Book It pizza that Elizabeth earned. She ate half of it while we drove to the library. It is time for the summer reading program. We love the library! Here's a picture of my girls reading to the therapy dog in the library. He was tired from all the books kids read him! Abby was trying to get his leash off the table leg. Vincent was trying to pick which book he wanted to listen to since both girls read at the same time.
We dropped Vincent off at a friend's house for an hour before dinner (his friend's mom called and asked if he could play) and then we came home. I put the prepared dinner in the oven and laid Abby down for a rest. I had a little time to check my email and make sure everything was ready for the rest of the day and Andy came home before I walked down to pick Vincent up (had to get my exercise in!) We walked back home and then I got dinner out of the oven and took the dinner to my friend's house with Elizabeth's help and came home to eat. Then I walked Elizabeth to Jujitsu and dropped her off and walked home. I came in just to grab my PTA bags and head out for the meeting. The meeting was much longer than normal since we had end of the school year business to address and I had to stay for all of it to fill in as secretary because our secretary this year hasn't been to most of the meetings (that's kind of important to that job...) I like the meetings too. When I came home all the kids were in bed asleep and I had a chance to catch up with Andy for a little bit.Here's what they looked like sleeping Monday night.
Abby curls up and doesn't cover. I cover her, but she kicks it right off. That yellow pig is Vincent's. He asked for "Yellow Bacon" before he went to sleep, but I didn't know where it was. (Andy named the pig.)
Olivia sleeping. She gets so tired!
Half of Elizabeth sleeping. (By the way I think the egg incident Monday was a false alarm. I hope!)
The other half of my tall, growing girl!
Vincent all tuckered out. I love that he's using a small pillow on top of his regular one.
Bedtime is my favorite time of day! It's nearly bedtime for me too, although I'm planning on taking a nap Wednesday afternoon. I need one already!