After our lazy morning, we went down to Oregon for a wedding by the river. Yeah, outside. It was cold! And it was windy! It sounded (what we could hear) like it was a nice wedding though. The preacher quoted the scripture in 1 Corinthians about love and that part was very nice. We walked over to the marina "club house" after the wedding part for the reception. It was pretty much a living room size room with a kitchen. It was a little crowded. We had fun anyway. Andy's parents were there and so was his boss, so we knew a few people. I saw a bunch of the other people Andy works with there, so at least I can put a face with their name now. They were having roast pig for part of the meal, but Andy felt it was getting a little too crowded and the champagne and keg were starting, so we just went to McDonalds instead. Here's the girls in front of the roast pig. (NOTE: I did not take this picture. Sam-Andy's boss-did. I have no idea why Elizabeth decided she didn't want to eat any of it. Weird.) Then, we went to Payless and got some new shoes for me and Olivia. My feet were dying! I don't know why I wore uncomfortable shoes just to look cute! Andy asked on our way out of town if I wanted to go to Walla Walla after the wedding to see my parents, so we went over there next. We visited with them and my dad and I taught the girls how to play Uno and Rummikub. We had ice cream cones after Vincent went through the open cupboard and found something he could have (we wouldn't let him play with the vinegar and corn syrup. I know, we are SO mean.) He wanted to eat it, but didn't like the cold. I took a video because his reaction was funny. Watch and see.
Even after all of that, Andy spoon fed him some and he liked it, but still didn't want Andy to throw it away when he finished. He has had ice cream before, but not on a cone. I usually give him some during birthday parties with cake. He's had popsicles too. His reaction was great though. Olivia with her ice cream. Elizabeth with her ice cream. It's always nice to visit with my parents and the kids love them too! Thanks for letting us barge in. :) Check out their blog for another picture.