Blogger keeps putting restrictions on things like picture size and I keep ending up with odd text in the background of my page, so I'm switching to Wordpress. Here's our new link.
http://andynadellransom.wordpress.com/ It's the same except for the wordpress at the end instead of blogspot. Wordpress uploaded all of my blog posts and now my food posts and Elizabeth and Olivia's Specialty Sewing are on this same blog as well.
Also, if you used Google Reader, you probably already know that it's being discontinued in July. I switched to Feedly and it let me transfer all of my subscriptions I had in Google Reader right over seamlessly. I can still use Google Reader now if I felt like it, but I like feedly better.
Tell me if you're confused by all that. If you want to, you could click over to my blog and just sign up for posts to be emailed to you instead of worrying about all the rest of it.